5-Interactive eBook set Grades 3–6
Interactive eBook collection that provides students in grades 3-6 a safe and controlled environment in which to learn to make smart choices as they develop their online presence. An ideal way for schools to meet the requirements for state technology standards.
Click on the cover to experience a sample Interactive eBook.
Protecting Your Privacy Online
LEARNERS WILL EXPERIENCE…
- Learning simulations teach the DOs and
DON’Ts of chat, email, and social networks
- Topics covered: cyberbullying, online
behavior, safe profiles, online privacy and more
- Interactive quizzes teach decision-making skills for the real world
- Videos, photos, and text present
information in different formats
EDUCATORS WILL APPRECIATE…
- Closed captioning for videos and actor-narrated audio ensure all learners succeed
- Getting Started Guide, lesson plans, and
- Pre- and post- reading assessments to
measure student learning
- Updated content and statistics
- Supports E-Rate and CIPA compliance
The simulations add an impressively engaging element to the ebooks that allow students to immediately practice the skills they learn through the text.
—School Library Journal