5-Interactive eBook set Grades 7–12
Innovative collection that simulates teens’ real Internet experience within a safe, guided eBook platform. Meet state technology standards and help students navigate hot button issues from cyberbullying to safety on social networks.
Updated for 2018!
Google, Microsoft Office 365,
Clever, and LMS integration
Click on the cover to experience a sample Interactive eBook.
Teens Protecting Their Privacy Online
LEARNERS WILL EXPERIENCE…
- Learning simulations teach the DOs and
DON’Ts of chat, email, and social networks
- Topics covered: cyberbullying, online
behavior, safe profiles, online privacy and more
- Interactive quizzes teach decision-making skills for the real world
- Videos, photos, and text present
information in different formats
EDUCATORS WILL APPRECIATE…
- Closed captioning for videos and actor-narrated audio ensure all learners succeed
- Getting Started Guide, lesson plans, and
- Pre- and post- reading assessments to
measure student learning
- Updated content and statistics
- Supports E-Rate and CIPA compliance
A valuable tool for secondary schools that want to delve into 21st century learning with students. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
—Library Media Connection