Spotlight on Space Science
14-Interactive eBook set Grades 4–7
Beautiful full-color photographs from real space missions along with labeled illustrations will fascinate readers, while engaging text explains the formation of planets, their climate and major features, the history of their exploration, and more.
Responsive design automatically adjusts screen display to fit mobile device screen size in use.
Click on the cover to experience a sample Interactive eBook.
Journey to Mars
LEARNERS WILL EXPERIENCE…
- Primary sources including NASA mission photos and videos
- Biographies of key astronomers with text at varied reading complexities
- Dynamic timelines that establish a sequence of events
- Videos, photos, maps, and charts to support the integration of visual information
EDUCATORS WILL APPRECIATE…
- Actor-narrated audio to ensure that all learners succeed
- Curriculum connections: correlated to national, state, and provincial science standards; Next Generation Science Standards and Common Core learning standards
- Easy classroom integration: instructional materials by veteran educators Paige Jaeger and Mary Ratzer focus on essential questions and inquiry-based learning to support the Next Generation Science Standards
Get ready for blastoff…A wonderful resource for modern learners.
This is an eBook done right…up to date, including discoveries of new moons and NASA films of flybys.
—National Science Teachers Association