Ecology and Life Science
12-Interactive eBook set Grades 3–8
How do animals and plants adapt to change with their environment?
Discover essential life science concepts, including adaptations, migration, natural selection, and more. Designed to build on prior science knowledge and abilities, learners will see the relationship between living creatures and their environment.
Responsive design automatically adjusts screen display to fit mobile device screen size in use.
Click on the cover to experience a sample Interactive eBook.
LEARNERS WILL EXPERIENCE…
- Videos, photos, and maps that support integration and evaluation of content in various formats
- Biographies of key scientists with text at varied reading complexities
- Dynamic timelines that provide a sequence of events
- Primary sources including documents and images of fossils
EDUCATORS WILL APPRECIATE…
- Actor-narrated audio to ensure that all learners succeed
- Curriculum connections: correlated to national, state, and provincial science standards; Next Generation Science Standards and Common Core Learning Standards
- Continually updated: with key events and discoveries
- Easy Classroom integration: instructional materials by veteran educator Mary Ratzer focus on essential questions and inquiry-based learning to support the Next Generation Science Standards