Spotlight on Native Americans
2 Sets of 12 Interactive eBooks Grades 3–8
This expert-reviewed set provides a narrative history of Native American peoples from across North America, beginning before European explorers set foot on American soil to modern life on reservations today. Readers will develop a deep understanding of the chronological history of these peoples, the devastating outcomes of historical events, and how their cultures have endured and thrive today.
Responsive design automatically adjusts screen display to fit mobile device screen size in use.
Click on the cover to experience a sample Interactive eBook.
Native Americans: Set 2
Native Americans: Set 1
LEARNERS WILL EXPERIENCE…
- Primary sources including Native American artwork, traditional clothing, jewelry, photographs, treaties, and other historical documents
- Crafts and recipes to engage with Native American cultures firsthand
- Dynamic timelines to put events specific to each Native American group in context with U.S. and world events
EDUCATORS WILL APPRECIATE…
- Actor-narrated audio to ensure that all learners succeed
- Curriculum connections: correlated to national and state social studies standards; Common Core Standards in ELA and History/Social Studies
- Easy classroom integration: instructional materials by veteran educators Paige Jaeger and Mary Ratzer focus on essential questions and inquiry-based learning to support the C3 Framework for Social Studies State Standards